Specialty Rubber Products
About Specialty Rubber Products
Whether for tires or for technical rubber goods: as a partner to the rubber industry, we offer high-quality solutions – for the development of the compound to the production of the finished component.
We supply the rubber industry with a broad portfolio of predispersed chemicals, processing promoters, and vulcanization and filling activators. In addition, the portfolio also includes anti-sun check waxes, release agents, tire marking paints, and tire curing bladders.
Innovations in detail
With our products Rhenogran® CLD-80, Aflux® 37 and Vulcuren® we offer the solutions for the production of “green tires” – tires that provide a response to the worldwide growing demand for sustainable mobility.
At the same time, we offer innovative products for the energy, paint, and personal care industries – with CNT dispersions. Among the extraordinary properties of CNTs are very high thermal and electrical conductivity.
Thanks to continuous strategic investments and acquisitions, LANXESS is now one of the leading global suppliers of tire curing bladders for tire production.
Main brands and product groups
- Rhenogran®: polymer-bound chemicals and additives
- Aktiplast® and Aflux®: processing promoters
- Vulcuren® and Perkalink®: specialty chemicals
- Rhenodiv® and Rhenomark®: release agents and tread marking paints
- Rhenoshape®: tire curing bladders for tire production
- Rhenocure®: accelerator and hardener
- Rhenofit®: functional additives, activators, desiccants, and aqueous CNT dispersions
Rhein Chemie – Industries and application areas
- Tire industry
- Automotive industry
- Technical rubber goods
- Mechanical engineering
- Footwear industry
- Mining industry
- Pharma industry
- Fuel industry
- Lubricant industry
- Construction industry
- Latex industry
- Personal care